Engineered to seamlessly replace any standard DIN sized non-marinised stereo without the need to reconfigure dash space.
Clever styling allows an installer the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional dash finish or an option to integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount, ensuring a high-end installation.
Stream your favorite soundtrack from any compatible device with control* available from the stereo or your connected smart phone via the FUSION-Link Bluetooth app.
Simply download the free Apple® or Android™ FUSION-Link remote control app for Bluetooth from iTunes™ or Google Play™ and enjoy localized zone control, source navigation, track selection and the freedom of wireless control.
The MS-RA70 designed and engineered specifically for the marine environment, with an IPx7 front panel (when mounted correctly) to withstand the environment like none other, perfectly paired with an optically bonded LCD for crystal clear display on the high seas.
Listen to USB MP3 audio, connect your supported smartphone or even relax to your local AM/FM station, the MS-RA70 delivers marine grade entertainment to those who would normally have to result to installing unfriendly and rust prone car audio stereos.
*Play, pause and skip tracks.
- iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch 5th generation
Physical & Performance
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) Android support is limited to devices which support AOA protocol, see supported device list for details
- Audio Format USB: MP3
- Audio Zones: 2 on board amplified zones
- Auxiliary Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Input (AUX)
- Bluetooth: A2DP Bluetooth Audio Streaming with AVRCP
- Chassis: Electrically isolated glass filled composite chassis with an aluminium side-fin heat sink with VCT
- DAB+ Ready: MS-DAB100A is required for DAB support, only available where DAB and DAB+ is broadcast
- Display: 128x64 Monochrome Optically Bonded LCD
- FUSION-Link Wireless: Bluetooth remote control is available with the FUSION-Link remote control app available for download from iTunes or Google Play
- iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod and iPhone - supports IAP 2 protocol only
- Line Out: 1 x L+R Linked to Zone 1 (requires amplification)
- Multi-Language User Interface: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian
- Nameable Zones: Up to 10 characters
- Subwoofer Out: 1 x Sub Out Linked to Zone 1 (requires amplification)
- Tuner: AM/FM with RDS (where available)
- Tuner Region: USA, Australasia, Europe and Japan
- USB: 1 x USB connector at the rear of the unit, supports 1 amp charging
- Water Resistance: IPx7 waterproof from the front panel when correctly mounted. Rear of the unit is rated IPx3