FUSION’s Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support multi-zone technology.
The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
- Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
- Variable high pass filter
- Selectable high pass/ full range setting
- Audio detect selectable function – the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Conformal coated PCB
- Water resistant design
- 2 Ohm Stable
- 2 Channel
- Depth 78mm
- Height 51mm
- Length 128mm
- Operating Range 10 -16 volts DC
- Peak Power D-Class 70 Watts
- Rated Power 20 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms per channel
FUSION’s Marine Stereos have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers.