FUSION MS-RA60 Marine Stereo
The MS-RA60 is the most economical marine stereo from Fusion yet, featuring modern aesthetics, Multi-Zone™ Technology in two zones and advanced connectivity options in a compact form factor.
- Bonded LCD improves durability and protection against condensation and fogging.
- Built-in Class-D amplifier delivers higher efficiency and greater output.
- Enjoy convenient over-the-air software updates via Bluetooth® technology from the Fusion-Link™ app1.
- Multi-Zone Technology gives you control of two separate audio zones.
- Control your music from your compatible smart device or Garmin watch.
- Physical dimensions (H x W x D) 68 x 156.90 x 103.20 mm
- Weight: 316 g
- Water rating: IPX6 and IPX7 (front panel only, when properly installed)
- Power input: 10.80-16 VDC
- Operating temperature range: 0° to 50° C
- Current (max.) 15 A
- Bluetooth wireless range: Up to 30 ft (10 m)
- ANT wireless range: Up to 10 ft (3 m)
- Wireless frequencies/protocols: Bluetooth 2.40 GHz @ 12 dBm nominal
- Compass-safe distance: 5.90″ (150 mm)
- Display: 2.30″ perimeter bonded monochrome dot-matrix LCD
- Built-in amplifier: Class-D (minimum 4 ohm impedance)
- Peak power: 180 W
- Rated power output (4 Ohm) 22 W rms x 4 @ 14.40 V input, 4 ohm, 10 % THD
- Fusion-Link™ control: Yes (with compatible Apple and Android devices)
- Fusion-Link Lite control: Yes (with compatible Garmin watch)
- Multi-Zone™ technology: 2 zones
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Yes
- ANT wireless technology: Yes
- DAB+ Yes (DAB tuner built in)
- Multi-language interface: Dutch/English/French/German/Italian/Spanish
- Software updates: Over-the-air software updates via Bluetooth wireless technology using the Fusion-Link app
- Warranty: 1 year
- AM/FM/Bluetooth/AUX x1/DAB+ (available in Europe and Australia only)
- Auxiliary input: One RCA input (AUX)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker: 4 x speaker connections (2 amplified zones)
- RCA Pre-out (left, right and subwoofer) 1 zone (requires external amplification)
- Line out: Zone 1: L + R (requires external amplification)
- Subwoofer out: Zone 1 (requires external amplification)
In The Box
- Fusion® MS-RA60 Marine Stereo
- Mounting gasket
- Four 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Two screw covers
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harnesses
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.