The Panel-Stereo combines two 3” speakers with a large-surface bass radiator inside a perfectly tuned enclosure.
This, matched with Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing (DSP), results in a smooth frequency response, high efficiency and Hi-Fi audio reproduction.
Stream your family’s favourite soundtrack from any compatible device with Bluetooth audio streaming.
Control is available from the Panel- Stereo or connected device.
Built-in amplification, stereo source selection, speakers and a passive radiator, combined in a perfectly tuned enclosure, provides a one-product solution for in-cabin entertainment.
All the acoustic parameters have been calculated by our acoustic engineers and taken into consideration when designing the enclosure, ensuring quality audio reproduction wherever you install the Panel-Stereo.
The Panel-Stereo is designed for easy installation with only 12 V dc power, ground and AM/FM antenna connections required.
The Panel- Stereo has three mounting options available to create a professional finish for installation.
The 43 mm (1.7 in.) surface mounting spacer allows installation directly onto any flat surface with no mounting cut-out required, and its shallow depth allows for installation in a shallow wall cavity with either a flush or flat finish.
The Fusion-Link remote control app gives you the flexibility to control your onboard entertainment from anywhere on the vehicle or vessel, with multiple connectivity options available: Bluetooth Wireless Technology via a compatible Apple or Android device. / ANT via a compatible Garmin watch with the Fusion-Link Lite app.
Voice prompts provide audible feedback as you cycle through music sources, change stations and save presets.
Note: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish voice prompts are available for download from www.fusionentertainment.com.
The Panel-Stereo meets the international IP65 ingress protection rating standards and has been tested for protection against UV & salt spray.
This provides the confidence that your product will last season after season in the harsh outdoor and marine environments when installed correctly.
- Sources: AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2 / ANT
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Yes
- Speakers: 2 x 3 in. speakers with 1 x passive radiator.
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 344 x 155 x 50 mm
- Weight 1.15 kg
- FUSION-Link Control (Wireless) Yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Bluetooth audio streaming and control in 10m (33 ft.) range (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 / SSP Bluetooth profiles). Bluetooth version 4.1
- ANT™ Technology: Yes - up to 3 m (10 ft.) wireless range
- Wireless Frequency/Protocol Bluetooth/ANT frequency: from 2,402 to 2,480 MHz / Bluetooth/ANT max. power: 9 dBm EIRP
- Internal Amplifier: Class D, 2 x 43 W rms @14.4 V dc input, ≤ 1% THD+N
- Ingress Protection Rating (IPX) IP65 (sealed chassis)
- Power Output Peak Power: 140 W max. (2 x 70 W)
- Languages Multiple Languages Available English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish voice prompts. Software updates for each language are available for download from www.fusionentertainment.com
- Connections Auxiliary Inputs: 2 x Stereo RCA inputs (AUX IN 1, AUX IN 2) with 1 V rms typical AUX input level.
- USB: 1 x USB type A port for USB flash drive or media player connection. Also provides 1A charging
- Line Out: 1 x stereo RCA output with 5.5 V (peak to peak) max. line output level
- Input Voltage: 10.8 - 16.0 V dc
- Current (max.) 10 A
- Fuse: 10 A