Introducing the Fusion StereoActive™ the world's first purpose built watersport stereo.
Designed and engineered in New Zealand by Fusion, the StereoActive is engineered for the ruggedness of life on the water and tuned to deliver crystal clear music that enhances any activity.
This isn’t just a standard Bluetooth speaker, this is an IPx7 rated, water resistant portable watersport stereo that FLOATS!
Featuring a unique Fusion Puck mounting system that enables you to securely mount the stereo to any paddle board, kayak, canoe, dinghy.
Take to the water this season with your full catalogue of music and streaming services, including:
- Bluetooth audio streaming, enabling you to stream any popular music service from a compatible A2DP Bluetooth enabled device.
- With the radio tuner, you can tune in your favourite hits, with two dedicated preset keys available for your favourite stations.
- Enjoy playback of MP3 media from a low profile USB flash drive whilst out on the water. A waterproof cavity is designed to provide secure housing of the USB inside the StereoActive.
12 unique voice prompts (available in 5 languages) provide audio feedback when you engage with the StereoActive, keeping you informed and in control of your entertainment experience.
The quality of the music is just as important as the durability of the design and it is for this reason Fusion's expert sound engineers worked tirelessly on the Class-D amplifier, speaker drivers, internal volume and passive radiator system to deliver audiophile-quality music reproduction.
The dual 2.5” 40 Watt custom-designed directional speaker system and passive radiator, is perfectly tuned for powerful audio delivery.
The long excursion directional speaker design delivers greater cut through in the outdoor environment and a more personal listening experience.
- Sources Bluetooth / USB / AM / FM / iPhone / Android
- Tuner: Australasia
- USB Format: FAT 32
- USB Audio Format: MP3 (Maximum 250 files per folder and 250 in the root directory)
- Made for iPod and iPhone: Apple IAP2 Lightning Connector Products (iPhone, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPod touch 5th/6th gen)
- AOA Android: Open Accessory Android Open Source Protocol
- Speaker Size: 2 x 2.5” Custom Design + Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Output Class-D / 40 watts (2 X 20W Stereo)
- Battery Up To 20 Hours: Dual Internal rechargeable high powered lithium ion cells provides up to 20 hours of use
- Charging Requirements: 110~220 Volt AC wall charger (supplied)
- Water Resistance Rating: IPx7 / Floats
- Chassis: Polycarbonate With TPE Overmold
- FUSION-Link Remote App - Bluetooth: Control via: Apple (Lightning Connector products) and Android
- Garmin Smartwatch App via ANT: Garmin Smartwatches (VivoActive / HR , Fenix 3 / HR, Tactix Bravo, Quatix 3, D2 bravo) - Requires FUSION-LInk App via Garmin Connect IQ Stor
- Voice Prompts: 12 unique Multi-Language Voice Prompts Available for Download. Languages available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
- Mounting: Standard Fusion Puck Mount Supplied with screw and Adhesive Pad
- Dimensions: 236mm x 82mm x 139mm
- Weight 1.3kg