See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
Coverage of the northeastern coast of Australia from Mornington Island to Hervey Bay. Includes detailed coverage of Cape York, the Great Barrier Reef and the ports of Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, and Port Moresby, PNG.
Includes SD Adaptor
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organise routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
- MicroSD/SD (Includes SD Adaptor)
*Only available on compatible devices.