Designed for boats less than 30’ long, the Compact Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot provides relief from manually holding the wheel to maintain course, especially when cruising at moderate to high speeds¹.
Sit back at the helm, and enjoy your time on the water as the solid-state 9-axis AHRS technology delivers a comfortable ride.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.9 " (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Pump dimensions, LxWxH: 6.6 " x 3.9 " x 3.3 " (16.8 x 10.0 x 8.5 cm)
- NMEA output: NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage: 10V to 20V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C°
What's in The Box
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- 1.0 L Pump
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
¹Not recommended for fishing or applications that require holding heading while trolling or at low speeds.
For applications that require precise heading control while trolling or at low speeds, the higher-performance Reactor 40 models are recommended.