This compact combo has lots of built-in benefits. Easy-to-install and even easier to use, it has a bright screen 4.3” display that is easy to read on a sunny day on the water.
It includes one transducer that features both Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar that delivers remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat.
Preloaded with Australia and New Zealand maps. Plus, it has Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish.
You own these maps. They are yours to keep private or share with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units.
It also features a quick-release mount allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” combo.
- Includes transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar with transom and trolling motor mounts.
- Preloaded Australia and New Zealand maps.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish.
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units.
- Physical dimensions: 4.0" x 8.0" x 3.1" (10.2 x 20.4 x 0.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: WQVGA display
- Display size: 2.1" x 3.7"; 4.3" diagonal (5.4 x 9.5 cm; 10.5 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA0183
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: None
Maps & Memory
- Accepts data cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes 100
- Track log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Preloaded maps: BlueChart® g2 (coastal maps)
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Tide tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
- Frequencies supported: CHIRP (low, mid, high) / Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz / ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP sonar technology: Yes (Built-in)
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVü: No
- Maximum depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater / 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater / (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- Transducer pin numbers: 4
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Video input ports: None
- Video output ports: None
- Wireless connectivity: No
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 45cv with BlueChart g2 for Australia and New Zealand
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount