Bright, sunlight-readable 7” combo offers the convenience of a keyed-assist touchscreen. It comes with one transducer that features both Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar, and it’s also compatible with Panoptix all-seeing sonar.
Preloaded with Australia and New Zealand maps. Plus, Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish.
It also has built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts.
ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications1, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more.
Features quick-release bail mount to make it easy to remove and take with you. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” keyed-assist touchscreen combo.
- Includes transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar and compatible with Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar (sold separately)
- Preloaded Australia and New Zealand maps.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software instantly creates personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish.
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain™ app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications¹, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
- Physical dimensions: 9.8" x 5.5" x 2.0" (25 x 13.9 x 5.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.(0.77kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: WVGA display
- Display size: 6.1" x 3.4"; 7.0" diagonal (15.5 x 8.6 cm; 17.8 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA2000
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 Panoptix™ port
Maps & Memory
- Accepts data cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes 100
- Track log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Preloaded maps: BlueChart® g2 (coastal maps)
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Tide tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported: CHIRP (low, mid, high) / Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz / ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP sonar technology: Yes (Built-in)
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVü: No
- Maximum depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater / 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater / (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
- Transducer pin numbers: 8
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Video input ports: None
- Video output ports: None
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 75cv with BlueChart g2 for Australia and New Zealand
- GT22HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- RRP: $2,399.00Cat. No. 32146NSup. No. 010-01753-00
- RRP: $899.00Cat. No. 32161NSup. No. 010-02055-00