Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 95sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer
The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen Chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- See below and around your boat in incredible detail with included transducer.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded Australia and New Zealand BlueChart® g3 coastal charts.
- Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available2.
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.4" x 6.5" x 2.4" (28.2 x 16.4 x 6.0 cm)
- Display size: 7.8" x 4.8"; 9" diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 400 x 800 pixels
- Display type: WVGA display
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Power consumption: 18W
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 Panoptix™ port
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded maps: BlueChart® g3 (coastal maps)
- Accepts data cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Outdoor Recreation: Tide tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
- GCV™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain compatible: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum depth:
- 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
- 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
- Transducer pin numbers 12
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP UHD 95sv with BlueChart g3 for Australia and New Zealand
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.