Built to take advantage of the GLONASS system/constellation of satellites as well as standard GPS, this robust external antenna is packaged in a low-profile water resistant housing and provides 3 easy mounting solutions: pole, surface or under-deck (for the underside of fiberglass decks).
External GPS/GLONASS antennas provide increased flexibility and installation options as well as the potential for enhanced reception of GPS/GLONASS signal for those products with built-in GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- Dimensions (DxH): 91.6 mm x 49.5 mm
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Temperature range: -30° C to 80° C
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy, waterproof to IPX7
What's in the box
- GA 38
- Surface mounting bracket
- Pole mounting bracket
- Under-deck mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Antenna cable (32 ft/10 m)
- Installation instructions