Add fuel tracking capabilities to your Garmin Chartplotter and optimise your boat's fuel economy.
The GFS 10 tracks fuel flow use and sends the data to your Chartplotter via the Garmin CANet or NMEA 2000.
Unlike other fuel flow sensors, the GFS 10 will include fuel level sensing capability when connected to an existing analogue fuel gauge or resistive fuel tank sensor. Maximum fuel flow rate for the GFS 10 is 50 gallons per hour, and the minimum flow rate is two gallons per hour.
Note: GPSMAP 4xx and 5xx series units require a CANet™ kit to complete the connection
- Design: 3/8 " barbed fittings
- Maximum flow rate: up to 50 GPH per engine
- Minimum flow rate: 2 GPH
- Maximum back pressure: 0.5 PSI at 20 GPH/1.0 PSI at 40 GPH
- Supply voltage: 10-22 V
- Fire resistant: Yes
What's in the Box
- GFS 10
- Mounting hardware
- Fuel filter
- 4 reusable stainless steel hose clamps
- NMEA 2000 to CANet™ adapter cable
- NMEA 2000 T connector and terminators