Garmin GMR18 HD+ Radome
The compact GMR 18 HD+ dome radar is a good choice for boats with limited room for radar placement. It delivers 4 kW of transmitting power and clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness.
Overlay radar images onto your Chartplotter map page, however, for best overlay results, an optional autopilot or heading sensor is recommended. It also helps you avoid traffic on the water. GMR 18 HD+ provides MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately).
Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter, depending on sea conditions. GMR 18 HD+ features 8-bit true colour resolution for a clear presentation on your
GMR 18 HD+ features 8-bit true colour resolution for a clear presentation on your Chartplotter screen. It has a maximum range of 36 nautical miles with a minimum range of 20 meters and a rotation speed of 24 RPM. There are no complex user settings, and it’s easy to install and start using.
- Streamlined 18-inch 4 kW dome radar
- Delivers 4 kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays radar image on the Chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor recommended for best results)
- Guard zone alarm: Yes
- Radar overlay support: Yes
- Colour 8 bit
- High definition (outstanding target separation with less screen clutter) Yes
- MARPA target tracking (collision avoidance) Yes (Requires Heading Sensor, Sold Separately)
Physical & Performance
What's in The Box
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.