With a GNX Wind Wired Sail Pack, you will have all the equipment you need to know what’s going on with the wind and the water.
GNX Wind Marine Instrument
GNX Wind gives you the wind data necessary to make confident decisions. Features high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customizable backlight colours.
It also interfaces through the NMEA 2000 network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, steering guidance, boat speed and more. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats.
Fully customizable user profiles allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Display configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation.
It can even wirelessly connect to a quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch via ANT technology to stream wind data directly to your wrist.
gWind Wired Transducer
gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA).
The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
GNX 20 Marine Instrument
The easy-to-read GNX 20 marine instrument display with black digits on a white or color background clearly shows water depth, boat speed through the water, water temperature and 50-plus marine and boat parameters.
Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
DST800 Thru-hull Smart Transducer
DST800 provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data to the NMEA 2000 network and GNX 20 instrument.
This 100W transducer can read depths up to 330 feet, and it has an operating frequency of 235 kHz and a beamwidth of 10x44 degrees.
- Glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display lens avoids fogging.
- Large, easy-to-read black digits on white or customizable background colours for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting conditions.
- 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more.
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul.
- NMEA 2000® network and ANT technology interfaces.
Physical & Performance
- Unit Dimension: WxH: 345mm x 610mm
- Weight: 350g
- Cable Length: 25m (Wind transducer cable)
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX6¹)
- Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: From -20°C to 80°C
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Accuracy Angle: Better than ±1.5°
- Speed: Better than ±3%
- Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 3
- Wireless Connectivity: (ANT only for GNX Wind)
What's in the Box
- gWind Wired transducer
- GMI™ 20
- GND 10
- DST800 thru-hull smart transducer
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
- NiMH battery