The GPS 24xd position receiver and antenna gives you precise location with multi-band GNSS and heading accuracy even at slow speeds.
- Navigate in more locations with expanded GNSS support.
- Get high-sensitivity tracking with a fast GPS update rate.
- Accurately pinpoint your heading regardless of speed.
- It’s water-resistant (IPX7) to withstand the elements.
- Install it easily with multiple mounting options.
- The antenna is compatible with NMEA 2000® devices.
- Dimensions (D x H): 91.6 mm x 49.5 mm
Weight: 201 g
Cable length: 6 m
Temperature range: -30° to 80° C
Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy; waterproof to IPX7
Compass-safe distance: 150 mm
Power source input: 9-16 Vdc, unregulated
Input current: 150 mA at 12 Vdc
NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 3 (150 mA)
Position accuracy, typical marine use: < 50 cm, CEP 50%; < 1.0 metre, 88%
In The Box
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000®
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Under-deck mount
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (6 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector