GPSMAP 1222xsv Touch is the ideal choice for the coastal fisherman who wants to step up to a big, bright 12” touchscreen combo.
It includes built-in 1 kW single-channel CHIRP plus ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, and it’s compatible with Panoptix all-seeing sonar.
It features full networking capabilities to build your marine system with radar, autopilots sonar modules and sensors.
It also supports FLIR cameras, GRID™ keypad, GXM™ 53 marine weather receiver, FUSION-Link™ audio system, VIRB® camera streaming and more.
Network sharing allows you to share data among all compatible units connected to the network.
Plus, it has built-in Wi-Fi® to support the ActiveCaptain™ app.
The touchscreen combo comes preloaded with worldwide basemap.
- Built-in Sonar.
- ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars.
- Panoptix Support.
- Optional BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD Support.
- Build Your System.
- ActiveCaptain App.
- Quickdraw Contours.
- Built-in SailAssist Feature.
- Physical Dimensions 13” x 8.9” x 3.1” (33.0 x 22.6 x 7.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.63 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: WXGA display
- Display size: 10.3" x 6.4" (26.2 x 16.3 mm)
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Power consumption
- Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 36.5 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.4 A
- Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 3.0 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA_2000
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 2
Maps & Memory
- Accepts data cards: 2 SD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Preloaded maps: Worldwide basemap.
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Tide tables: Yes
- Garmin Radar compatible: Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes (built-in)
- Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets) Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
- Garmin Meteor™ Audio System compatible: Yes
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios: Yes
- GSD™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- GCV™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- BlueChart® Mobile (planning) compatible: Yes
- Garmin Helm™ compatible: Yes
- GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible: Yes
- Wireless remote compatible: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported
- Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz
- CHIRP (low, medium, high)
- ClearVü/SideVü (260/455/800 kHz)
- (dependent on transducer)
- Transmit power: 1 kW traditional; 1 kW single channel CHIRP
- CHIRP sonar technology: Yes (Built-in)
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum depth: 5,000 ft at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
- Transducer pin numbers 12
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Video input ports: 1 BNC
- Video output ports: 1 HDMI
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
- Additional: J1939 Connector
In the Box
- GPSMAP 1222xsv Touch chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- RRP: $2,399.00Cat. No. 32146NSup. No. 010-01753-00
- RRP: $1,799.00Cat. No. 1722NSup. No. 010-00705-06
- RRP: $899.00Cat. No. 32161NSup. No. 010-02055-00