Garmin GPSMAP 1253xsv Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
With its sleek design, powerful processing and upgraded IPS display, this advanced 12” chartplotter/sonar combo integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Compatible with premium maps and charts1 for the best in Garmin navigation. (1 Sold separately)
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere2. (2 Requires ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the GPSMAP 723xsv)
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: 308 x 228 x 82 mm
- Water rating IPX7
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting options: Bail, flush or flat
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Display size: 12" diagonal (262 x 163 mm; 307 mm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Weight: 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- Display type: WSVGA display
Maps & Navigation
- Accepts data cards: 2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)
- Tracklog 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Preloaded maps: BlueChart® g3 (coastal maps)
- Routes: 100
- GCV™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- Maximum depth: 5,000 ft at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Wireless remote compatible: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- J1939 Compatible: Yes
- Video input ports: 1 BNC
- SideVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- ActiveCaptain compatible: Yes
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible: Yes
- Transmit power: 1 kW traditional; 1 kW CHIRP
- Garmin Radar compatible: Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
- SiriusXM™ Weather & Radio compatible: Yes
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes (built-in)
- Polarised Support: Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1 (Differential)
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios: Yes
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
- Wireless mouse compatible: No
- Power consumption
- Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 17.6 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.1 A
- Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.5 A
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1 (Differential)
- NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- CHIRP sonar technology: Yes (Built-in)
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- NMEA 0183 compatible: Yes
- Frequencies supported
- Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz
- CHIRP (low, medium, high)
- ClearVü (260/455/800 kHz) (dependent on transducer)
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Transducer pin numbers: 12-pin (orange)
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets) Yes
- GSD™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Sailing Features: Yes
- Tide tables: Yes
In The Box
- GPSMAP 1253xsv chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.
- Garmin VHF 115i Marine RadioCat. No. 69737Sup. No. 010-02096-01Our Price $429.00
- Garmin Raydome GMR 18 xHD RadomeCat. No. 46031Sup. No. 010-00959-00Our Price $2,899.00
- Garmin GMR18 HD+ RadomeCat. No. 46029Sup. No. 010-01719-00Our Price $2,599.00
- SAVE $150.00Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System Transom or Trolling Motor MountCat. No. 32160Sup. No. 010-01864-00WAS $1,849.00 now only $1,699.00