- One transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition.
- See incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü sonar.
- Easy-to-install, compact, all-in-one design includes transom and trolling motor mounts.
Ultra-clear View of What’s Below
The GT24 Ultra High-Definition all-in-one transducer provides image details so clear and precise, you can actually see fish hanging just off branches of submerged trees, brush and rocks.
You can see the difference between bigger and smaller fish and even see individual fish swimming in bait balls.
You get the highest resolution ClearVü scanning sonar images available plus amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar1 — all in one transducer.
Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar shows you incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü scanning sonar.
It’s easy to install with included transom and trolling motor mounts so you can start fishing faster.
¹For use with GPSMAP® 8400xsv/8600xsv chartplotter/sonar combos
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); UHD ClearVü CHIRP 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
- Power: CHIRP Traditional 350 W; ClearVü 350 W
- Beamwidth: CHIRP: 24°-16° / ClearVü: 0.94°x60° @ 800 kHz
- Maximum depth: CHIRP: 800 ft. / ClearVü 200 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 8
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
In The Box
- GT24UHD-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Trolling motor mount
- Mounting hardware