Perfect for the shallow water fisherman who want CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar, this transom mount transducer consistently displays clear definition of objects, structure and fish below and to each side of the boat.
The 20 ft transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) a depth of 750 ft (ClearVü) and 500 ft left and right (SideVü) an operating frequency of 455/800 kHz, and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Pair it with your GCV™ 10 black box sonar. Transducer comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
Physical & Performance
- Frequency: ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: ClearVü (1.4x53 @ 455 kHz) & (0.8x30 @ 800 kHz); SideVü (1.1x53 @ 455 kHz) & (0.7x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: ClearVü: 750 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom