The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with the 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in the lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA.
The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient.
Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and compatible Garmin Chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data.
The GND 10 enables Garmin Chartplotter owners to use Nexus sail equipment and vice versa.
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- GND™ 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible Chartplotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin Chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB
- Unit Dimension, WxH: 17.7" x 11.8" (610 x 345 mm)
- Weight: 260 g
- Cable Length: 25 m
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX6¹)
- Temp Range: From (-15°C to 70°C)
- Storage Temperature: From (-20°C to 80°C)
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Power Usage: 0.33W
- Typical Current Draw at 12 VDC: 28 mA
- Compass Safe Distance: N/A
- Accuracy Angle: Better than ±1.5°
- Speed: Better than ±3%
- Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): N/A
- Wireless Connectivity: No
What's In The Box
- gWind transducer
- GND™ 10
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mast cable with female connector (25 m)
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 45824NSup. No. 010-01740-02
- RRP: $4,199.00Cat. No. 45846NSup. No. 010-01917-12