Garmin Navionics+ MicroSD Pacific Islands Chart
Featuring vibrant colours, a streamlined interface, and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style colour palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course with the world’s No. 1 name in marine mapping.
- Navigate with our best offshore and inland lake coverage for your Garmin Chartplotter.
- See it your way. Customise your view with various chart layers and overlay combinations.
- With your included one-year subscription, access daily updates via the ActiveCaptain® smart device app.
- Auto Guidance+™ technology2 lets you navigate with suggested dock-to-dock routings.
- Select up to 10 colour-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
- One-year Subscription
- Detailed coverage of numerous islands in the Pacific Ocean. Coverage includes the Hawaiian Islands, the Ryukyu Islands, Papua-New Guinea, and the Solomon Islands, New Caledonia, Fiji, Vanuatu, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Pitcairn Islands, the Marquesas Islands, Kiribati, Palau, the Marshall Islands, and the Mariana Islands including Guam.
All-In-One Map Solution For Garmin Chartplotters
Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers, and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics content offers coverage for boaters worldwide.
Daily Chart Updates
Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. The one-year included subscription gives you access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain smart device app.
Auto Guidance+ Technology
Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology2 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more.
Depth Range Shading
High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 colour-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
Up To 1’ Contours
For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas, and more.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses, and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.
- Garmin GPSMAP 8412xsv Colour Chartplotter/Sonar ComboCat. No. 45897Sup. No. 010-02092-02Our Price $5,199.00
- Garmin GPSMAP 8416xsv Colour Chartplotter/Sonar ComboCat. No. 45899Sup. No. 010-02093-02Our Price $6,999.00
- Garmin GPSMAP 8410xsv Colour Chartplotter/Sonar ComboCat. No. 45895Sup. No. 010-02091-02Our Price $4,199.00
- SAVE $450.00Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 125sv with GT56UHD-TM TransducerCat. No. 45829Sup. No. 010-02528-20WAS $4,649.00 now only $4,199.00
- SAVE $250.00Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 105sv with GT56UHD-TM TransducerCat. No. 45827Sup. No. 010-02526-20WAS $3,549.00 now only $3,299.00
- SAVE $300.00Garmin GPSMAP 1253xsv Chartplotter/Sonar ComboCat. No. 45810Sup. No. 010-02367-04WAS $4,399.00 now only $4,099.00