Garmin brings Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water.
It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real time.
With LiveVü Forward, your boat can be moving or stationary. Wherever your trolling motor is pointed, you will see live images of what is happening under the water.
Watch your lure as it sinks and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it.
See it move in relation to structure in the water. See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, you’ll see and feel the hit!
Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward, you can see it all come to life up to 100 feet away.
- LiveVü Forward is the most unique and compelling Panoptix view
- See ahead and around your boat even while stationary
- See fish swimming and attacking your lure
- See it all live and in real time up to 100 feet away
- Includes transducer trolling motor mounting kit (trolling motor not included)
Physical & Performance
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 48 W
- Beamwidth: LiveVü & FrontVü: 45°x90°
- Maximum depth: 300 ft. Down; 300 ft. Forward
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: Ethernet
- Cable length: Power Cable 13 ft.; Ethernet Cable 13 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Trolling motor shaft. or Barrel mount
What's in The Box
- Panoptix PS21 LiveVü Forward Transducer with integrated 4 m network and power cable
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
now only $1,049.00Sup. No. 010-01738-21
now only $1,399.00Sup. No. 010-01739-21
now only $899.00Sup. No. 010-01895-20
- RRP: $1,599.00Cat. No. 45838NSup. No. 010-01903-20
- RRP: $4,199.00Cat. No. 45846NSup. No. 010-01917-12