With the Panoptix Down transducer, you can actually see fish and bait swimming around under your boat in real time, even while stationary.
You get 3 remarkable views: LiveVü Down, RealVü 3-D Down and RealVü 3-D Historical.
Garmin brings Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water.
It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real-time. You can see fish in the water column in 3-D.
You can also see your bait cast into the water and watch it as you reel it in.
You can see fish swimming in front of or below your boat. You can even see them chase your lure. But to truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it.
Transducer transom mounting kit included.
Physical & Performance
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 144 W
- Beamwidth: RealVü 3D: 90°x120°; LiveVü: adjustable 10°-40°x90°
- Maximum depth: 300 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth
- Number of pins: Ethernet
- Cable length: Power Cable: 15 ft. Ethernet Cable: 30 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° transom
What's in The Box
- PS30 down looking transducer (integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable)
- Transom mount
- Split ring RJ45 connector
- Software update microSD card with adapter
- RRP: $1,499.00Cat. No. 45820NSup. No. 010-01738-21
- RRP: $1,999.00Cat. No. 45822NSup. No. 010-01739-21
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 45824NSup. No. 010-01740-02
- RRP: $1,099.00Cat. No. 45834NSup. No. 010-01895-20
- RRP: $1,299.00Cat. No. 45836NSup. No. 010-01899-20
- RRP: $1,599.00Cat. No. 45838NSup. No. 010-01903-20
- RRP: $4,199.00Cat. No. 45846NSup. No. 010-01917-12