The Panoptix multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground¹ by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chart plotter.
It also includes LiveVü Forward sonar to give you the unique ability to see fish, even divers swimming in real time under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot forward range.
Panoptix FrontVü sonar displays bottom up to 300 feet ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the current depth) and delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react.
You can be more confident when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü has a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20 degrees). This allows you to focus on the bottom in front of your boat and not be confused with what is off to each side.
It also includes an AHRS sensor for motion stabilisation that allows you to see what is in front of your boat even in rough water conditions. And all the FrontVü forward-looking sonar image data can be easily shared with other chart plotters across the Garmin Marine Network.
Panoptix PS51-TH features a standard 50.88 mm (2-inch) stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chart plotters.
¹The ability to effectively avoid running aground with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.
- Premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground¹
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat.
- Displays the bottom up to 300 feet ahead of your boat in real time.
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react.
- Also offers LiveVü forward for fishing – see fish swimming in front of your boat, even when stationary.
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 96 W
- Beamwidth: LiveVü & FrontVü: 20°x90°
- Maximum depth: 300 ft. Down; 300 ft. Forward
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: Ethernet
- Cable length: Power Cable 6 ft.; Ethernet Cable 6 ft.; Ethernet Extension Cable 50 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 20° deadrise with 3/4" hull
- Weight: Transducer only: 1.54 lb (0.7 kg) / Thru-hull mounting hardware: 1.76 lb (0.8 kg)
- Temperature Range: Operating: (0°C to 50°C) / Non-operating: (-40°C to 70°C)
- Mounting options: Thru-hull
- Power consumption: <1.2A @ 12V
- Voltage range: 10-35 Vdc
- Frequencies supported: 417 kHz
- Maximum range: 8-10x the current depth, up to 300 ft
- LiveVü Forward: Beam shape: 20° x 90°
- FrontVü: Beam shape: 20° x 90°
What's in The Box
- Panoptix PS51-TH forward thru-hull transducer
- Mounting hardware
- Fairing block
- Blanking plug
- RRP: $1,499.00Cat. No. 45820NSup. No. 010-01738-21
- RRP: $1,999.00Cat. No. 45822NSup. No. 010-01739-21
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 45824NSup. No. 010-01740-02
- RRP: $4,199.00Cat. No. 45846NSup. No. 010-01917-12