Garmin Raydome GMR 18 xHD Radome
The next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 18 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features.
Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 18 xHD delivers higher resolution than our previous generation 18” dome radars.
New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions.
Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment.
Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit colour (select chartplotters) range of 48 nm.
“No Transmit Zone” protects areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability.
This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
- 4 kW high-definition 18” dome radar.
- Step up to xHD performance in a radome.
- Dynamic new shape for improved look and antenna performance.
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using.
- Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions.
- Auto Bird Gain, helps to locate flocks of birds at the water’s surface where baitfish and gamefish are likely to be found - (Requires Software Version 3.10)
Physical & Performance
What's In the box
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.