The next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 18 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features.
Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 18 xHD delivers higher resolution than our previous generation 18” dome radars.
New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions.
Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment.
Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit colour (select chartplotters) range of 48 nm.
“No Transmit Zone” protects areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability.
This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
- 4 kW high-definition 18” dome radar.
- Step up to xHD performance in a radome.
- Dynamic new shape for improved look and antenna performance.
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using.
- Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions.
Physical & Performance
- Unit Dimensions: (L)508 x (W)504 x (H)248 mm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- Antenna sweep: 24/48 rpm (dual rotation)
- Transmit power: 4 kW
- Power input: 10.5-35 V DC, 33.5 W
- Beam width: 5.2° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Maximum range: 48 nm
- Minimum range: 20 meters
- Garmin Marine Network™ compatible: Yes
- High definition (outstanding target separation with less screen clutter): Yes
- MARPA target tracking (collision avoidance): Yes (Requires Heading Sensor, Sold Separately) P/N 010-11417-00
- Guard zone alarm: Yes
- Radar Overlay Support: yes
- Dual Range Support: yes
- Dynamic Auto Gain: yes
- Dynamic Sea Filter: yes
- Timed Transmit: yes
- No Transmit Zone: yes
What's In the box
- GMR 18 xHD
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
- Grommet for marine cable
- RRP: $1,499.00Cat. No. 45820NSup. No. 010-01738-21
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 45824NSup. No. 010-01740-02