Perfect for the shallow water fisherman who want CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with a stainless steel stems, this pair of thru-hull mounted transducers consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
The CHIRP ClearVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 455/800 kHz.
The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 300 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor.
For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT50M-THP includes a 12-pin port/starboard transducers with stainless steel stems, fairing blocks, Y-cable, bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
Physical & Performance
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: CHIRP Traditional 300 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: CHIRP Traditional (26-15); ClearVü/SideVü (1.1x53 @ 455 kHz) & (0.7x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,500 ft.; ClearVü: 750 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 5 ft. + 30 ft. y-extension cable
- Supported:z deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 25° deadrise