The STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder with a bright 4.3” display and built-in GPS features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1’ contours.
The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat’s speed.
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres.
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface.
- Rugged design for every fishing environment.
- Physical dimensions 3.9'' x 6.9'' x 1.8'' (9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: QSVGA
- Display resolution: 272 X 480 pixels
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz / CHIRP (mid and high) / ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 300 W (RMS)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Split-screen zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds) Yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets) Yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets) Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects) Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam) Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.23A
In The Box
- STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount