The STRIKER Plus 5cv fishfinder with a bright 5” display and built-in GPS features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1’ contours.
The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat’s speed.
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres.
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface.
- Rugged design for every fishing environment.
- Physical dimensions 7.4’’ x 4.5’’ x 2.1’’ (18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: WVGA colour
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz / CHIRP (mid and high) / ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Split-screen zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds) Yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets) Yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets) Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects) Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam) Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A
In The Box
- STRIKER Plus 5cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer (5 Metre Cable Length)
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Garmin bumper sticker