See fish and structure in maximum detail when you pick your display colour, your location and your sonar for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder with transducer.
- CLEAR, COLOURFUL SONAR: The sonar colour you pick says a lot about your fishing style. Good thing there are 7 new vivid options.
- BUILT-IN SONAR: What a view. Use the included transducer to get CHIRP traditional and ClearVü sonars.
- WAYPOINT MARKING: Never lose a hot spot again. Use waypoint marking to find your way back.
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY GPS: Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
- QUICKDRAW CONTOURS: What’s under the water’s surface looks pretty good as 1-foot contours, just saying.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 3.9'' x 6.9'' x 1.8'' (9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display resolution: 272 X 480 pixels
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Display Type: QSVGA
- One 4-pin transducer port
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A
- Water temperature sensor included Yes
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
- Transmit power 300 W (RMS)
- Adjustable depth line (measures the depth of underwater objects) Yes
- A-scope (real-time display of fish passing through transducer beam) Yes
- Frequencies supported Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz CHIRP (mid and high) ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Water temperature log and graph Yes
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Audible alarms Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets) Yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets) Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds) Yes
- Split-screen zoom Yes
In The Box
- STRIKER Vivid 4cv
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
Flush Mount Template