Clarity and detail are redefined with the Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system.
Using an easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box with an included three-array GT34UHD transducer, now you can get scanning sonar images in ultra high-definition.
You see everything below and off to the sides of your boat in amazingly sharp, crisp detail.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This sonar system provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
See stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat.
This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
Share Sonar Images
You can share your Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters.
You can also add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar to your networked sonars.
- Physical Dimensions: 9.9"×7.6"×2.6" (251 mm × 192 mm × 66 mm)
- Weight: 1.86 lbs (845 g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 3
- Temperature range: From -15°C to 70°C
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: Yes
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: Yes
- Frequencies supported
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W rms
- Maximum depth:
- 200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü
- 125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250' total, at a maximum depth of 30'
- Compass-safe distance 10.2 in. (26 cm)
In the Box
- GCV 20 Sonar Black Box
- GT34UHD-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Trolling motor mount
- Right-angle power cable
- Right-angle ethernet cable
- Mounting hardware
- RRP: $1,499.00Cat. No. 45820NSup. No. 010-01738-21
- RRP: $1,999.00Cat. No. 45822NSup. No. 010-01739-21
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 45824NSup. No. 010-01740-02
- RRP: $1,099.00Cat. No. 45834NSup. No. 010-01895-20
- RRP: $1,299.00Cat. No. 45836NSup. No. 010-01899-20
- RRP: $1,599.00Cat. No. 45838NSup. No. 010-01903-20