The BEP Detectors use microprocessor control to ensure correct sensor sensitivity.
The Detectors have the capability to control two sensors which detect both LPG and Petrol, with visual and audible alarms.
There is a test switch to check operation of sensors with indicators for fault detection.
- Self testing capability
- Microprocessor control
- Dual sensor capability
- Provision for an external alarm
- Provision for automatic bilge blower switching
- Voltage: 600GD 10V-30V DC DC
- Current: Total 350mA Max
- Alarm: 20% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- Current at outputs: 800mA Max (per output)