- Unique user-friendly superbly illustrated boating, fishing, recreational, sea search and rescue guide.
- Colour coded marine chart features contours, depths, concise navigational detail, beacons and more.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- A valuable tool for navigators of small craft with appropriate contact information for emergencies.
- Contains Queensland coastal and Great Barrier Reef places of interest Hinchinbrook Island to Cairns Cardwell, Tully, Mission Beach, Innisfail, Cairns regions and part Great Barrier Reef are shown in detail.
- Clearly identifies GPS positions and GBRMA No Fishing and Preservation Zones.
- Includes bonus wall chart Coastal Fish and Animals of Australia & GBR 121 species reverse side.
- Full size 61x88cm conveniently laminated and rolled into plastic sleeve.