Lake Macquarie Chart - Laminated
New South Wales Boating, Fishing, Sea Search and Rescue Guide - resilient laminated waterproof chart - wrist lanyard - Size 22 x 31cm
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases.
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases.
- Natural features, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and others features are visually realistically depicted.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart.
- Navigation symbols are clearly explained on the chart without the need for supplementary handbook.
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, GPS marks, obstructions and navigational tracks included.
- No fishing Zones, officially declared speed zones clearly indicated.
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing and diving locations, local common names and information from latest satellite images are included at time of publication.
Marine chart contains easily identified places of interest:
The Five Islands, Cockle Bay, Marmong Point, Speers Point, Warners Bay, Boolaroo, Fennell Bay, Edmunds Bay, Kooroora Bay, Awaba Bay, Croudace Bay, Eleebana, Valentine, TORONTO, Hartley, Princess Bay, Kilaben Bay, Carey Bay, BELMONT, Belmont Bay, Kilaben Bay, Secret Bay, Eraring Bay, Marks Point, Belmont South, Whiteheads Lagoon, Arcadia Vale, Lakeview, Wangi Wangi, Myuna Bay, Swansea Channel, Elizabeth Island, Pelican Island, Spectacle Island, Swan Bay, Nine Mile Beach, Blacksmiths, Moon Island, Swansea Heads, SWANSEA, Caves Beach, Black Neds Bay, Lake Eraring, Bonnells Bay, Balcolyn, Boat Harbour, Bonnells Bay, Lake Petite, Bardens Bay, Sugar Bay, Brightways, Sunshine, Taylors Bay, Windemere Park, Murrays Beach, South Beach, Gwandalan, Chain Valley Bay, Mannering Park, Wyee Bay, Wyee Point, Crangan Bay
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.