Pumicestone Passage, Deception Bay to Caloundra Chart - Laminated
Laminated Boating Guide, Marine chart + Bonus Fishing Guide (side 2), supplied with lanyard. This extremely robust product is encapsulated with heavy-duty 150um gloss plastic lamination to assist survival in most hazardous conditions.
Image Size: 210mm x 297mm (A4)
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases.
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases.
- Natural features, reefs, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and other features are visually and realistically depicted.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart.
- Navigation symbols are clearly explained on the chart without the need for a supplementary handbook.
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, GPS marks, obstructions and navigational tracks included.
- No fishing Zones, officially declared Smooth, Partially smooth, Open waters zones clearly indicated.
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing and diving locations, local common names and information from the latest satellite images are included at the time of publication.
- An affordable chart and the perfect gift or reference guide both at home or on holidays.
Places of interest Pumicestone Passage:
PUMICESTONE PASSAGE CALOUNDRA GOLDEN BEACH CALOUNDRA WEST Lamerough Creek Bulcock Beach Coast Guard Caloundra Deepwater Point Kings Beach BRIBIE ISLAND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN PELICAN WATERS Military Jetty Lamerough Canal BELLS CREEK Halls Bay Halls Creek Egg Island ROY’S Coochin Creek The Narrows The Skids Hussey Creek Long Island Tripcony Bight Thooloora Island Cowie Bank Lime Pocket Mission Point Glass Mountain Creek DONNYBROOK Poverty Creek Poverty Point Tony’s Gutter Little Goat Island Dunlops Gutter Bullock Creek MELDALE Gallagher Point Elimbah Creek Gallagher Gutter TOORBUL Parrot Island White Patch Wrights Creek PACIFIC HARBOUR CANAL ESTATE Avon Ningi Island Godwin Beach BELLARA Toorbul Point NINGI Deception Bay Pebble Beach Sandstone Point BONGAREE MORETON BAY
BONUS – FISHING GUIDE (Side 2)
MEASURE GUIDE RULER, Mud Crab, Blue Swimmer Crab, Three-spot Crab, Underside Crabs, Yellowfin Bream, Mulloway (Jewfish), Whiting, Tarwhine, Trumpeter Whiting, Goldspotted Rockcod (Estuary Cod), Parrotfish, Luderick, Snapper (Juvenile), Blackspotted Rockcod, Moses Perch, Golden Trevally, Dusky Flathead (Mud Flathead), Flathead (all species except Dusky), Silver Trevally, Mangrove Jack, Silver Javelin (Small-spotted Grunter), Barred Javelin (Spotted Grunter), Swallowtail Dart, Cobia (Black Kingfish), Bull Shark, Sea Mullet, Grass Emperor, Longtom, Tailor, Black Rabbitfish, School Mackerel, Spotted Mackerel, Garfish, Shovelnose Ray, Flounder, Australian Halibut, Sole, Small spotted Dart, Diamondfish, Striped Scat, Estuarine Stonefish, Oysters, Prawns, Cuttlefish, Squid, Octopus, Cockles, Pipis, Mussels & Snails, Beach Worms, Blood Worms
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.