Add this rescue tool to your belt for peace of mind on deck.
Spending a lot of time in a harness, this is a must-have tool for the off-shore sailor, offering an easy to reach webbing cutter to help free you from an emergency situation.
The innovative handle ensures good grip with wet or dry hands and the corrosion resistant serrated blade will cut through a harness in seconds.
A shackle cutter is built into the blade for a double use tool, a must-have for any sailor.
- Low profile.
- Easily slips inside trouser or buoyancy aid pockets.
- Shackle key fits most small to medium shackles.
- G10 composite handle for wet and dry grip.
- Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for greater corrosion resistance.
- Serrated blade for an emergency.
- Web cutter.
- Supplied with a nylon sheath.
- Total length: 127mm