Designed to keep out the wind and rain while offering ease of movement, these sleeveless Crosswind Salopettes boast a wide range of weather-combatting features.
Waterproofing comes courtesy of two layers of laminated fabric and fully taped seams, sealed to keep moisture at bay.
Well-placed insulation panels offer warmth where it’s most needed. Lightweight, malleable and durable enough for the activities of sailing life, it features a comfortable stretch panel at the shoulders and reinforcement at the seat and knee, where the most wear usually occurs.
Finished with a two-way zip front opening. The i5 Crosswind is a versatile thermal mid layer that also provides waterproof and windproof protection.
In lighter conditions, this performance sailing garment can also be worn as an outer layer as the breathable fabric is fully seam taped.
Warmth is provided by a compact synthetic insulation that won’t hold water and remains warm even when wet.
- Stretch shoulder panel for comfort
- Seat and knee reinforcement for extra durability
- Two way front zip
- Colour: Graphite
- 2 layer laminated waterproof fabric with a durable water repellent finish
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Non-absorbent and quick-drying ultra-compact synthetic insulation which has an excellent warmth to weight ratio
- 100g/m² thermal insulation
- Zoned insulation keeping the warmth where you need it
Main Fabric: 100% Nylon Lining: 100% Nylon Insulation: 100% Polyester Fleece: 100% Polyester Reinforcement: 100% Polyester Stretch panel: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane