Gill Men's OS2 Offshore Coastal Trousers Graphite
Designed for all seasons and conditions, our new and improved OS2 Offshore trousers are not only durable, but also waterproof and windproof.
The 2-way zip, adjustable braces and articulated knees ensure that you stay comfortable throughout the day, whilst the handy pockets keep essentials close by.
- 2-way zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection.
- Anti-corrosive YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit.
- Elasticated waist for improved fit.
- Handwarmer pockets with reversible thermal fleece.
- Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash.
- Performance cut with articulated knees.
- Abrasion resistant panels guard against wear and tear.
- Adjustable ankle closures.
- Secure multitool attachment point.
- Outer: Nylon 100%
- Main Lining: 100%
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Fleece: 100% Polyester
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
- 2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- Laminated moisture management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.
- Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin whilst keeping the wearer 100% protected from the elements.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.