Gill Women's OS3 Coastal Jacket Blue
Engineered for all-around protection, our Women's OS3 Coastal Jacket is suitable for beginner to advanced sailors, as well as a great outer layer for coastal exploring.
Featuring our XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, this jacket also has the added benefit of our exclusive XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance, and odour control keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
Designed with a fully lined hi-vis hood and 2-way adjustment system, high-cut thermal collar, and adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals, you'll be kept warm and dry when you need it most.
- Shore Wear
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with 2-way adjustment system for comfort.
- Side entry pockets with velcro closure
- Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- High-cut thermal collar.
- YKK Aquaguard front zip with internal storm guard.
- Colour: Ocean
- Outer: 100% Nylon, Main Lining: 100% Polyester, Mesh: 100% Polyester, Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
- XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric. XPEL® stain repellent technology. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. Non-absorbent and quick drying lining.
|Bust (cm)||37" (94)||39" (99)||41" (104)|
|Waist (cm)||31" (78)||33" (83)||35" (88)|
|Hips (cm)||40" (101)||42" (106)||44" (111)|
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.