GME 406MHz EPIRB - Manual Activation
GME’s digital Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs) have lead to hundreds of successful rescues in Australia and around the world.
With over 35 years experience engineering and manufacturing EPIRBs in Australia, GME is at the forefront in the development of life saving safety equipment.
The MT600 builds on this heritage, delivering next generation performance to commercial and recreational mariners alike.
Compact and lightweight, the MT600 is easy to install in any vessel utilising the specially designed quick release mounting bracket.
The MT600 features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
Testing the MT600 is fast and easy. Simply remove the beacon from its bracket, press the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed.
The MT600 boasts a ten year battery life and delivers great value for peace of mind boating. The MT600 is certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
- Quick and easy test facility with audio / visual indication
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001) Internationally approved, worldwide operation
Modes Of Operation
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.