The marine antenna system with flexible mounting options, a product that provides a simple yet versatile solution to the myriad of marine antenna installation problems.
At the heart of the system is the compact, configurable swivel base, suitable for VHF, 27 MHz and AM/FM antenna whips.
Utilising GME’s integrated PL259 connection technique, the coaxial cable remains connected to the base rather than the antenna whip, permitting installation or security removal of the whip in a matter of seconds, a splash proof cap is provided for connector protection when the whip is removed.
The size and flexibility of the base enables assembly in either a single or double swivel mode allowing a trouble free installation in even the most challenging situations.
- Fully detachable white UV stable white fibreglass whip with glass impregnated nylon ferrule.
- Colour coded whip/base inserts for easy Identification.
- Multipurpose mounting base suits all VHF and broadcast models.
- 5 m white low loss coaxial cable included.
- Fast fit FME connectors – no soldering of plugs required.
- Ground independent design.
- Supplied 1 base which can be set up in 2 configurations.
- Height: 145 mm
- Footprint: 70 mm x 97 mm
- Connection: Fast fit FME to PL259
- Cable: RG58
- Base Assembly
- Colour coded tags
- 5 m coaxial cable
- Fast fit FME connectors
Must be used with the GME detachable whips