Zero loss active VHF antenna splitter
VHF radios and AIS devices operate within the same frequency band and as such can use the same VHF antenna. The GME AISS120 Active Antenna Splitter permits a standard marine VHF antenna to serve both the AIS device and VHF radio without any degradation of signal.
Using advanced signal processing the GME AISS120 is the perfect solution for AIS installations on boats where additional antenna mounting space is not available. Clear Call Routing provides a key safety feature, ensuring VHF radio emergency priority and full operational performance even when power fails.
The GME AISS120 AIS antenna splitter is designed to work primarily with class B AIS transceivers such as the GME AIST120, although it will operate equally well with AIS receivers such as the GME AISR120.
The GME AISS120 is supplied with the necessary cables to connect to a VHF radio and either the GME AIST120 or GME AISR120.
- For use with AIS receivers, transceivers and VHF radios
- 12-24 V DC input voltage
- 156-163 MHz range
- IPX7 construction
- Industry standard connectors
- Low power consumption
- Dimensions (mm) L x W x H 140 x 100 x 42
- Weight 250 grams
- Power DC (9.6 V - 31.2 V)
- Current < 1150 mA at 12 V DC
- VHF AIS Frequency Range 156 MHz to 163 MHz
- Environmental Water resistant to IPX7 Operating temperature: -10 to +55 deg C.
- Insertion Loss AIS and VHF Receive Paths 0 dB
- Insertion Loss AIS and VHF Transmit Paths < 1 dB
- Max Input Power AIS Port 12.5 W
- Max input Power VHF Port 25 W
- Min Input Power VHF Port 100 mW
- AIS VHF and Antenna Port Impedance 50 Ohms
- FM Port Impedance 75 Ohms Switching time
- Receive to AIS Transmit
- Switching Time Receive to VHF Transmit
- Antenna splitter
- Power and data cable, screw pack
- 2 x accessory cables (1 x PL259-PL259, 1 x BNC-PL259)
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual