A powerful, yet compact AM/FM radio with Bluetooth® audio streaming that can be wirelessly paired with any smart phone, tablet or compatible device.
Access any of your favourite tunes on the water and be truly impressed with the audio clarity and minimal distortion, even in windy and noisy ocean conditions.
Built to withstand the harsh marine environment, the GR300BT chassis is waterproof to the IPx7 standard submersible to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes.
The unit is UV stabilised to maintain the high-gloss pearly white finish, ensuring lasting performance - a trait you would expect from a GME product.
The stereo features a large backlit LCD display, making it easy to read on-screen information, even on a bright sunny day, yet the compact depth design enables mounting in limited space.
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- AM/FM Receiver
- Ingress protection: IPX7
- Compact design
- High quality Lancen front-facing speaker
- Large backlit LCD display
- AUX input
- 2 x 40 watt external speaker outputs
- FM Radio: Frequency Range: AM and FM
- AM Radio: Frequency Range: 522 – 1620 kHz, 9 kHz step (EU/AUS/NZ)
- Audio Amplifier: Audio Output 2 x 40 watts P-P (2 x 15 watt RMS)
- Overall Size: 164 (W) x 65 (H) x 70 (D) mm
- Weight: 540g approx
- Current Consumption: Full Volume: < 5.1 Amps
What's In the Box
- AM/FM marine radio
- Cabin cover
- 2 x extension speaker leads
- Radio mounting kit
- DC supply lead
- Instruction manual