The GME GX700 VHF Marine Radio is a compact communication and safety device with innovative installation options.
Waterproof to IPX7, the GX700 is the ideal communication tool for your boating lifestyle whether you’re sailing inland waters, or heading offshore.
Compact design makes installation of the GX700 simple and enables installation in locations where space is limited.
The GX700’s innovative rear microphone input socket enables the user to run a 5m or 8m extension cable (available as an optional accessory) from the rear input to a convenient location on the vessel where the waterproof flush mount socket can be installed.
The MC616 speaker mic can now be input from this location.
By adding the waterproof blanking plug to the front mic input socket, obstruction caused by the mic cable hanging in the skipper’s field of view is eliminated.
This setup is ideal for “above windscreen” installations in hard-top vessels.
Crystal clear audio is delivered via the GX700’s dual speaker system and can be further enhanced by the addition of the SPK45 extension speaker.
The GX700’s LCD display features large, easy to read numbers and adjustable brightness.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the screen can be read from virtually any angle, day or night.
Dual Watch, Triple Watch and two programmable priority channels provide easy access to regularly used channels.
Channel scanning is programmable, making it easy to monitor all important communications.
The GX700 comes complete with International, USA and Canadian channel sets making it versatile for use anywhere in the world.
Available in your choice of white or black, the GX700’s sleek design will compliment the appearance of your vessel and matches perfectly with GME’s 27MHz and Entertainment products.
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Waterproof speaker mic
- Compact design, overall depth only 75mm, flush mount depth only 46mm
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Multiple mounting options, backwards compatible with all GME radio installations
- Available in black and white
- Cabin cover included
- Frequency Range: TX155-165HZ
- Scanning Speed: 100 ms/channel
- Frequency stability: ±1.5 kHz over environmental extremes
- Modulation: FM
- Transmit Frequency Response: -6 dB per octave de-emphasis, 300 Hz – 3 kHz, +1 - 3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: >50 dB weighted
- Current Consumption: High Power: < 5 Amps / Low Power: 850 mA
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 21.4 MHz • 2nd: 450 kHZ
- Sensitivity: 120 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighteD
- Dimensions: 164 (W) x 65 (H) x 77 (D) mm
- Weight: 585 grams
- Power Supply/Supply Voltage: 12 volt nominal / 10.5 – 15.6 volt max. range / Negative Earth
- Microphone Port: 6 pin socket
- Storage temperature: -10°C to +55°C
What's In the Box
- GX700 VHF Marine Radio
- Cabin Cover
- Mounting bracket and gimbal knobs
- Mounting hardware
- Microphone bracket
- DC lead
- Instruction manual
- RRP: $25.95Cat. No. 69804NSup. No. LE102