CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Although Yachting Australia requires all crew in Category 1 and 2 ocean yacht races to carry a PLB when on deck, an EPIRB must also be carried in the yacht.
Likewise, PLBs are not considered a substitute for EPIRBs when adhering to State and Territory marine regulations on the carriage of EPIRBs.
GME’s Accusat MT410G Pocket Pro+ with integrated GPS Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) has been leading the world's PLB market due to it's features and innovation.
The MT410G Accusat PLB offers a massive 7 year battery replacement life, and a 7 year warranty, the unit also features a high intensity flashing LED, a ‘Non Hazmat’ battery pack for simple and cost effective transportation and a 50 search channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna to improve location accuracy to better than 100 metres typically - all contributing to the unique AccuSat advantage.
Please note that a 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is not a substitute for a 406 MHz EPIRB.
With cutting edge microprocessor technology, the AccuSat Series provide the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB solution that is not only affordable but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance.
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- 50 search channel GPS receiver for better than 100 meter accuracy
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 7 year battery life
- 7 year warranty
- COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- National and International approvals
- Typical accuracy (with GPS) <100m
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- High visibility flashing light
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces the risk of loss
- Unique patented technology - no warm up period
- Complete with protective carry pouch
- Instruction manual
- Carry case
- Lanyard (attached)
- Registration forms
- This 406MHz beacon is coded for Australia only.
- If you are not an Australian citizen or company with an Australian address and contact details then you must not buy an Australian coded beacon because (as a foreign citizen) you will not be able to register it in Australia. You need to purchase a beacon that has been coded with your country nationality.
- More information on this topic can be found at the Australian Maritime Safety Authority website http://beacons.amsa.gov.au