Great Circle Coastmaster Life Rafts are the best value rafts available today.
With the same critical design features found in top-of-the-line Oceanmaster Rafts.
Ideal for budget minded boaters who fish or cruise the coast.
They may cost very little but the Coastmaster is manufactured to the highest standards with no compromise on quality, strength and seaworthiness.
- Double, fail safe buoyancy tubes and auto-inflatable arch/canopy support system formed from neoprene/polybutadiene rubber and polyester fabric. This high-tech, three laminate fabric, is purpose made in our factory and is time proven for its long lasting integrity, its strength and lightness.
- Rip stop nylon canopy. Our high stitch count canopy fabric is immensely strong and time proven for a long life. Stress fractures on folded crease lines, often an occurrence with cheaper plastic and polyurethane canopies are unheard of even after prolonged storage.
- CO2/N2 inflation system features premium quality gas cylinder(s) and firing mechanism. Designed to inflate correctly at an ambient air temperature of between 0º and 65º C
- Insulated floor of aluminium composite cellular foam, neoprene/polybutadiene rubber and polyester fabric.
- High visibility orange colour on underside of hull, canopy and stability bags
- Choice of emergency equipment pack, featuring premium quality components
- High capacity & weighted stability bags
- Manually deployed, heavy duty drogue (sea anchor) with minimum 15 metres of line and anti-foul swivel.
- Boarding ladder and webbing bridle inside to assist entry into raft.
- Extra-large entrance for easy boarding. Entrance closure(s) feature heavy duty dual zippers with ventilation tie-backs.
- Uni-directional retro/radar reflective segment across arch
- Rainwater catchment system with closable delivery tube
- Viewing port and vent
- Heavy duty righting line system
- Easily accessed and clearly identified buoyancy tube topping up valves.
- Exterior lifeline and interior grab-lines.
- SOLAS standard exterior survivor locator light and interior light. Both lights feature highly reliable, low current draw, LED lamps with separate on/off switches.
- Retro-reflective tape segments on underside of hull and on canopy.
- Minimum 8 metres painter line