This tough little soft attach is lighter than a small standard metal shackle. It ties, splices, or lashes anywhere, including tight spaces.
The 18 mm block accommodates lines up to 5 mm (3/16") and includes 1 meter (3.28 ft) of 1.8 mm (1/16") Dyneema® for lashing. The T18 bearings and inner race are made with 316 stainless steel while the fiber-reinforced nylon resin sideplates reduce weight.
Control lines and take ups on dingies, skiffs, and beachcats, especially downhauls, outhauls, and other systems where very small blocks are required.
- 7.2 grams 20% lighter weight and 10% smaller than comparably sized blocks.
- MWL: 125 kg
- Soft attachments allows block to articulate and align with the load, ties or splices to almost anything.
- Line routes through the block head and sheave reduces load on sideplates.
- Max line size 5 mm (3/16 in).
Fiber-reinforced, nylon resin sideplates for strength. Integrated inner race and rivits are 316 stainless steel. High wear composite sheave is impact resistant.
Sheaves spins on stainless steel ball in captive grooved race for an optimal strength to weight ratio in very small package.
A length of 1.8 mm (1/16 in ) line is included.
The simple construction requires no lubrication. Blocks flush clean with fresh water.
- Description: Single
- Sheave: 23/32" - 18 mm
- Length: 1 1/8" - 28 mm
- Weight: .25 oz - 7.2 g
- Max line: 3/16" - 5 mm
- Maximum load: 275 lb - 125 kg
- Breaking load: 992 lb - 450 kg