Keep mosquitoes away from the forward cabin. Install it without having to go outside.
Open the hatch and attach the suction cup on the window from inside and fasten the mosquito net in place by tightening the lock for the suction cup cord.
The mosquito net is dense enough to keep small insects and gnats outside.
The mosquito net fits most foredeck hatches on the market up to 520mm x 520mm inside dimensions.
On fibreglass hatches, you need to mount a little plastic plate for the suction cup to be attached on (optional).
When not used the mosquito net is folded and stored in the included storage bag, 1/3 of the size.
- Fast mount with pop-up, no fixed installation.
- Mounts from the inside with a suction cup.
- Mosquito free in the boat.
- Provides good ventilation.
- Thin build less than 3 mm.
- Hatches with interior dimensions up to 520x520 mm (20"x20")
- Material: Polyester net with chromed steel frame.
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 600 x 600mm