High performance LED floodlights utilising Hi-Tech materials.
Energy saving Hella Marine Sea Hawk XL lamps offer powerful illumination to eclipse many halogen floodlights with class leading aesthetics, function and durability.
‘Fit and forget’ for a long service life.
Every aspect, material and component, is carefully chosen to ensure longevity in the most demanding offshore conditions without compromise. The lens is precision moulded from high-performance Grilamid® for strength and durability. The housing utilises a revolutionary high tech thermally conductive polymer. This advanced material draws heat away from internal LED electronics without the need for an external aluminium heat sink often found in this class of floodlighting. The polished bracket is made from 316 stainless steel and offers vertical adjustment without tools.
Dual intensity modes.
A unique high/low function with ‘off the shelf’ switches.
Engineered light patterns.
Sophisticated optics deliver a broad and even illumination without glare or harsh point sources. Spread lamps illuminate a wide, close-range spread over a cockpit, foredeck or working area. Spot lamps provide a narrower, more concentrated illumination suitable for yacht masts or to determine objects in the water during low-speed docking.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC.
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Pre-wired with three core marine cable.
High quality sealed cable assemblies for time-saving, completely sealed installations.
- Material Description UV and impact resistant plastic, Heavy duty Grilamid® lens.
- Bracket Material Polished 316 stainless steel.
- Colour Temperature 5500K (White).
- Cable Pre-wired with 0.5m of triple core marine cable.
- Operating Voltage Multivolt 9-33V DC.
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed.
- Power Consumption:
- High Intensity:12W (1.00A@12V / 0.50A@24V).
- Low Intensity: 2W (0.17A@12V / 0.08A@24V).
- Weight 400g (including cable).
- Light Output 750 lumens.
- Approvals CE.
- 5 Year Warranty.