A power consumption of less than 1W power offers exceptional power efficiency for a 2 NM all round anchor lamp.
Each lamp is completely sealed (IP67) and manufactured using Swiss Made Grilamid with unsurpassed properties. Long term stability against UV degradation coupled with high impact and chemical resistant meaning these lamps will not yellow, become embrittled or corrode.
Internationally approved the NaviLED 360 series meets the requirements of COLREG, USCG, ABYC-16, RCD and WHEELMARK.
MultivoltTM circuitry provides constant illumination and circuit protection from 9-33V DC.
Hella marine LED navigation lamps are expertly designed and precision manufactured in New Zealand and backed a 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
- 2 NM Visibility
- Low Power Consumption
- Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Completely Sealed
- Ultra Long Service Life
- Variety of mounting options
- Made in New Zealand
- 5 Year Warranty
- Material: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic lens. Anodized aluminium lamp base and pole.
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 1.5m of twin core marine cable.
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -500 volts
- Power Consumption: < 1W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, RCD, Maritime NZ