LED Tri Colour with Anchor navigation lamp. Advanced materials and state of the art technology for reliability, efficiency and safety at sea.
Ultra low current draw. Power saving on board.
Port, Starboard and Stern draws less than 3.5W
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified.
Completely sealed, impervious to saltwater and contaminants.
Safe and highly visible.
Hella marine lens and optics technology ensures ultra precise horizontal and vertical cut-off angles, clearly indicating a vessel’s movement and heading.
Ultra durable materials. Ultra long service life.
Advanced heavy duty Grilamid® lens and housing, plus proven Hella marine LED technology combines to provide outstanding resistance to vibration, impact and shock loads. Relentless test programs have helped lift product reliability to new standards for ongoing performance and safety in the most demanding conditions.
Unique installation and removal system.
The NaviLED®Trio installs on a unique 316 stainless steel mounting shaft for a secure attachment and reliable electrical connections.
- Low power consumption
- Long Srevice Life
- 100% sealed
- Multivolt (8-28V DC)
- Secure mounting
- 2 Nautical Mile Tri-Colour Navigation Lamp with 2 Nautical Mile Anchor Lamp.
- Completely sealed and electronically protected for this ultimate 'Fit and Forget' Hella marine reliability
- 7 Year Warranty
- Material: UV resistant, high impact nylon
- Lens Material: UV resistant, ultra heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Mounting Shaft: 316 stainless steel
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 400mm of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 8-28V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern - Less than 3.5W combined All Round White / Anchor - Less than 1.5W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 400g (including cable)
- Approvals: BSH, IMO COLREG, USCG, ABYC NMSC, Maritime NZ D.09.1380 BSH/46162/0141380/09